*We will never understand God’s plan,
we’re not ment too because it’s out of our hands.
*But before you leave today,
take a minute to hear our eulogy
*In everything we were going to be, unknowingly,
I craved the day that you destroy me,
*With all the petty games I played,
And all the hateful things you say’ed
*How could love treat us this way?
or grow the balls to up and walk away!
* But hey………………………
*because now I see how its turned out to be.
* Though, just as the moon waxes and wanes
none of this pain is ill gotten gains…
*The drugs took the emotions away,
dam near rid them from us every day,
*As it despensed our reality in spurts
the ultimate divert is what caused our hurt to invert!
* But you never seen it coming….for I was taking all the blows,
Without weary remarks, while we stuffed our nose!
* and its ok, If you want to walk away,
just leave me with our debt to pay… I wouldnt have it any other way.
* The lessons you’ve taught me baby, are rarely sought,
unfortunately… for me, they were bought.
* I’ll cry as you leave with snot on my sleeve, Tho I soon will admit,
Im tired of your shit And for you to just leave, is somthing i need!
* Eventually, when all my pieces retract,
I will pray to God for you back.
*With the debth of the damage still yet to be known,
unprepared and unaware of the web that we’ve sewn
*My heart shoots pains deep down in my bones.
Still you’re the one who condones my moans’,
* Anyway,…. You’re ride’s here to take you away,…..
And it’s ok …….
There isn’t much of me left anyway.
Have a good day……….